Payment is taken from your card as soon as the order is confirmed. When we receive your order, we will not charge your card until we have confirmed the order with the circuit.
Articles in this section
- What does 'picking' mean?
- How will you contact me before the event?
- When is payment taken from my card?
- What does 'booking dispatched' mean?
- What does 'booking confirmed' mean?
- Is my booking with you safe?
- What are the terms and conditions for booking with you?
- I need to book travel and accommodation for my trip - how should I do this?
- How can I see my order history on your website?
- Do I need to print my E-Tickets?
- See more