If your order is shown as 'picking', it means the team are currently in the process of allocating tickets for an event to each order. The picking process is often short, and your tickets will be dispatched soon after this has taken place.
Articles in this section
- What does 'picking' mean?
- How will you contact me before the event?
- When is payment taken from my card?
- What does 'booking dispatched' mean?
- What does 'booking confirmed' mean?
- Is my booking with you safe?
- What are the terms and conditions for booking with you?
- I need to book travel and accommodation for my trip - how should I do this?
- How can I see my order history on your website?
- Do I need to print my E-Tickets?