Once we have received your order, we will work with the circuit to confirm your tickets. As soon as we have secured the tickets, you will receive an email informing you that your order has been confirmed and tickets have been allocated.
Articles in this section
- What does 'picking' mean?
- How will you contact me before the event?
- When is payment taken from my card?
- What does 'booking dispatched' mean?
- What does 'booking confirmed' mean?
- Is my booking with you safe?
- What are the terms and conditions for booking with you?
- I need to book travel and accommodation for my trip - how should I do this?
- How can I see my order history on your website?
- Do I need to print my E-Tickets?
- See more