You will need to print the e-ticket document and present it to staff, upon request, for entry. Please protect the security of your e-tickets by keeping your printed documents safe for the duration of the event and ensuring you do not pass copies on to other parties.
Articles in this section
- What does 'picking' mean?
- How will you contact me before the event?
- When is payment taken from my card?
- What does 'booking dispatched' mean?
- What does 'booking confirmed' mean?
- Is my booking with you safe?
- What are the terms and conditions for booking with you?
- I need to book travel and accommodation for my trip - how should I do this?
- How can I see my order history on your website?
- Do I need to print my E-Tickets?
- See more